Monday, May 17, 2010

Pimples! Arrrrrrrrr! =/

I'm experiencing pimple outbreak now! And it's my WORST pimple outbreak! Feel like dying :'(! Cos it's actually not the pimples that are ugly but the scars that are ugly! I have quite a number of new scars man! ZOMG! -.- Hope they will recover soooooooooonn! :DD

Went to City Square @JB today. It's so scary! Not cos of the people but at the bus terminal going home! There's suddenly a super long snake queue that it's my first time seeing one! LOL. Last time when people queued for Hello Kitty Limited Edition @Mcdonalds, I dont even see such a long queue! It is because that the Mcdonalds' queue is straight and not snake-liked i guess! There's just so many people and i think we queued for 45mins minimum and spend 10mins just purely looking for the end of the queue so that we can join! It's just oh-so-messy!

Sadly, didn't buy a lot of stuffs. I only bought a water bottle, slipper that is very very cuteeee! and eraser! HAHA. Why do i buy eraser from JB? Cos, i'm lazy to buy them in Singapore! I have to specially go down to Popular to buy them which is too troublesome for a lazybum like me! HAHA. To add on, all the Popular that are near to me had closed down, so it's best that i just buy whatever i need when i have the chance! [:

And yesterday, it's really a super unlucky day for me! It's SWAY TTM!!
A series of events happened and i shall list them out:
  1. The bank was filled with people and hence i wasted my trip down there and i can't collect my ibanking device! :(
  2. So that means i also can't change my address that is in the bank system! And that is the reason why i didn't receive my ibanking device inside my mail box!
  3. This lead to me unable to shoppppppp online! :((!
  4. Hence, i went to have my lunch with a super bad mood and the person gave me chicken rice with all bones! I had a hard time eating okay! Zzz much!
  5. Then, i went to the NTUC Fairprice to buy those ingredients that i needed for my cheesecake. However, only 2 items was to be found for around 10 items! What is this man!? The NTUC Fairprice is so big yet i can only find 2 items! The rest are all OOS (out of stock)!
  6. So, i went to the second NTUC Fairprice. It's so funny, i have 2 NTUC Fairprice in my area. It's smaller yet it has everything there! Except one item though. And that item can be found in the first NTUC which i didn't buy! LOL. Cos, i thought that everywhere would not have the ingredients, thus, no point buying 2/10 items needed for the cheese cake!
  7. So, i had to walk to the Shop & Save in my area to buy that last item. And i found out that the Shop & Save sold everything that i needed for my cheese cake except for 1 item!
  8. LOL much. It seems like everywhere have the items that i needed except the biggest NTUC in my area which is the first one. And, you can also see that the competition is so fierce is my area. There's 2 NTUC, 1 Shop & Save, 4 7-Eleven, 2 food courts, 5 clinics etc!
  9. Finally, i went home to start preparing for my cheesecake. And, i saw wrongly the amount of butter to be used! It should be 140g and i used 210g! LOL! I think it'll turn out very salty! :( Thus, i added more biscuit instead, haha. And i hope everything is balanced out! (:
  10. From then on, there're also many problems here and there! Which made me really furious and 哭笑不得 as I can't believe that I'm so unlucky that things keep going wrongly for me that day and there's always people cheering me up! Thanks man! :D
  11. Finally the cheesecake is ready but I haven't try it till now. I do not have the time man! I shall try it tomorrow morning! HAHA [: So it means that the cheesecake will have been chilled for 2 days already! I hope it won't taste funny or strange! It should taste just nice! :D